Tecnostrutture was founded in 1983 and manufactures composite steel-concrete beams and columns known as NPS® New Performance System. Its key factors are:
- Lower environmental footprint than other compared building system, as proofed by a dedicated LCA
- Single supplier for all the structural elements
- Quick times for investment return
- Optimal exploitation of built volumes
- Speed of assembly and site safety
- Integrated fire and seismic resistance
The company also offers services to support professionals and companies in the design and realisation of a wide variety of buildings (e.g. hospitals, hotel, underground stations).
Tecnostrutture’s ongoing investment in R&D aims to steadily reduce NPS® environmental footprint and to simplify construction activities, ensuring speedy assembly, fixed implementation times and costs, excellence in safety and performance standards. NPS® columns and beams by Tecnostrutture comply with the LEED environmental sustainability requirements.
Please enable printing background colors and images to preserve the full website experience when printing.
In Internet Explorer, click Print - Page setup and check the Print Background Colors and Images box.
In Google Chrome, click Print then check the Background colors and images box under the Options section.
In Mozilla Firefox, click File - Page Setup then check the Print Background (colors & images) box.